Aug 13, 2013


In this weekly feature we want to give our readers the opportunity to provide some point-and-click style input on some of the questions we have been pondering. Got a great poll idea? Drop us a note!

Multitasking is a key feature in the age of the smartphone. As a longtime webOS user, I tend to put an emphasis on how a mobile OS handles this feat. It has recently occurred to me, through talks with less enthusiastic smartphone users, that some may not even care how a phone utilizes bouncing from app to app.

A friend at work was recently using his phone at break, and I asked "Do you even know what the far right button does on that Droid?" He replied with a casual, "I never use it." He continued to explain that he simply goes to his home screen to go from one task to another. So, my question this week is for all my Android users. Do you actively use the recent apps option on your phone?
  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus